Today I discovered the perils of a disorganised file system.

The tts_callback routine in the cereproc python examples folder has undergone a certain amount of hacking by me. It is creating a file ‘cue1.txt’ that contains timing data gleaned from the xml file relating to marker files. I believed it was modifying a file in my home directory – it wasn’t it was modifying a file in the root directory. I need to reorganise the Asterisk and Cereproc files so they are all in obvious places.

In addition I need to undo the work i did on generating absolute timing values for the triggering of pd cues based on xml/ssml markers so that it works with qlist in PD

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *